Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Day Wreath


 
I’ve asked you once, I’ll ask you twice,
I’ll ask you seven times seven;
For if you’ll be my Valentine,
This earth will be my Heaven
                                                               
Valentine’s Wreath

What you need:

Round or Heart Wreath- made of wood, cardboard, foam, etc.
Heart doilies
Valentine cards, clip art, stickers, cut outs, dresdens, die cut scrap papers, scrap paper, etc.
Glitter
Glue
Ribbon for hanging
Paint

 
 
Paint the wreath and then attach the ribbon.  You will want to glue it in place.


Get creative! Glitter the valentine cut outs.

 
 
Arrange and glue the doilies.
 
 

Before gluing, arrange the pieces on the wreath so that you can place them just right.  Make sure to have a balance of color and shapes throughout the entire wreath.  Glue and let it dry.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment